We at i3 Digital recognise the importance of respecting your personal privacy and also the need to have appropriate safeguards surrounding the processing of personal data. We believe that you have a right to know how information we collect through this website will and will not be used.
We have created a policy to demonstrate our total commitment to privacy by helping you understand what information we collect and how we use it. This policy only relates to personal data collected by i3 Digital, application forms, emails and telephone calls. Any personal data collected by i3 Digital is used in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).What personal data do we collect?
• Complete a form on our Website
• Complete a survey
• Correspond with us by phone, e-mail, or in writing
• Report a problem
• Sign up to receive our communications (newsletters, webinars)
• Enter into a contract with us to receive our services
• Contact information (such as name, postal address, private and or business email address, and telephone/mobile number)
• Business information (such as job title, department and name of organisation, company registration number and vat number)
• Google Analytics and Lead Forensics session recorders (such as pages visited, time on page, exit page, connection type, location)
• SurveyMonkey and Hotjar (for service improvement and session behaviour)
• To provide services to you
• To communicate with you in relation to the provision of the contracted services
• To provide you with administrative support such as account creation and management, security, and responding to issues and taking payments
• To provide with email newsletters if given consent to do so
• Required by law to respond to requests by government or law enforcement authorities, or for the prevention of crime or fraud
• Advise customers of service delivery issues
• Direct Marketing -providing you with newsletters, surveys, webinar, information about our awards and events, offers, and promotions, related to services which may be of interest to you
• Performing analytics on sales/marketing data, determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns
We may contact you by e-mail, phone or mail unless you have opted for us not to do so.
You have the right to opt out of the processing of your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests and direct marketing, as set out below, under the heading Your rights.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that our staff protect your personal data and are aware of their information security obligations. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the security of transmitting information via the internet or our company website, and therefore have no responsibility or liability for the security of personal information transmitted.
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold by contacting us at the email or postal address given below.
To help us to process your request you will need to provide the following information:
• First Name(s)
• Last Name (s)
• Telephone Number(s)
• Email address
We will respond within 30 days of a request. Please note that there are exceptions to this right. We may be unable to make all information available to you if, for example, making the information available to you would reveal personal data about another person, if we are legally prevented from disclosing such information, or if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
• The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it’s collected
• Where you withdraw your consent to processing
• Where there is no overriding legitimate interest for us to continue to process your personal data, or your personal data has been unlawfully processed
If you would like to request that your personal data is erased, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
Please note that the GDPR sets out exceptions to these rights. If we are unable to comply with your request due to an exception we will explain this to you in our response.
If you believe that your data protection rights may have been breached, and we have been unable to resolve your concern, you may lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority or to seek a remedy via the ICO (www.ico.org.uk)
If you have any issues with the services i3 Digital provide, please get in touch at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or postal address;
39 Dargan Road,
Fortwilliam Business Park,
We aim to respond to your query within five working days.