Would you like a job with one of the original, most innovative and award-winning Digital Technology Agencies in Ireland?
- Do you like working in a fun and interactive environment?
- Does working on large global projects across USA, Australia and Europe excite you?
- Would you enjoy a 4.5-day working week, finishing work every Friday at 1 pm?
We Are Seeking
A Test & Release Manager to join our experienced test and project delivery team on a permanent, full-time basis.
You will have the chance to work on enterprise level digital projects with our clients, who include leading global organisations. The position comes with a competitive salary, plus extra benefits which are negotiable depending on your experience and aptitude.
- Lead and motivate a small team of Quality Assurance Engineers focused on client-facing, integrated Web Application Development Projects for our global client base, assisting in the efficient and effective delivery of all projects.
- Work as part of the Quality Assurance Team in developing clear and concise Test Cases from Technical Specifications.
- Conduct Unit, Design and Functional Testing, ensuring that all features achieve the desired level of functional flow and quality – including usability, reliability, accessibility, security and performance.
- Assist the Project Delivery Team in the planning and maintenance of the Resource Schedule for all members of the Quality Assurance Team.
- Proactively identify and resolve any issues that may lead to delays in project delivery timelines or that may result in interdepartmental coordination issues.
- Collaborate with Project Delivery Teams throughout the Project Lifecycle, ensuring efficient and effective testing of all projects.
- Further develop and refine our existing ISO governed, organizational Test and Release Procedures, thereby ensuring that all projects are tested and released in accordance with industry best-practice.
- Produce and maintain departmental documentation in accordance with the requirements of ISO.
- Investigate and make recommendations in respect of the tools utilized by the organization for testing and release purposes.
- Aid in training new members of the team (where applicable).
- Developing Build Scripts for projects, thereby facilitating automated releases where possible.
- Setup and maintain Quality Assurance Environments used by the organization, both internal and external.
- Undertake Software Releases to our QA, UAT, Staging and Production Environments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A high standard of written communication skills with good attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workload without close supervision.
- Active listening and verbal communication skills for effective interaction with all colleagues and project stakeholders.
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy.
- Ability to identify issues, and plan action to overcome problems.
- Experience with Team Services (GIT) Source Control and Versioning.
- An understanding of Version Control, as well as effective Branching Strategies.
- In-depth experience of creating and maintaining environments, as well as a thorough understanding of Change and Release Management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Continuous Integration and the practical implementation of Build Scripts.
- Experience in developing and executing Integration, System and Regression Test Scripts.
- Experience in developing and executing Cross-Browser Test Scripts for responsive, accessible ASP .NET Website Applications.