Would you like a job with one of the original, most innovative and award-winning Digital Technology Agencies in Ireland?
- Do you like working in a fun and interactive environment?
- Does working on large global projects across USA, Australia and Europe excite you?
- Would you enjoy a 4.5-day working week, finishing work every Friday at 1 pm?
We Are Seeking
A Project Assistant / Trainee Project Manager to join our experienced project delivery team on a permanent, full-time basis.
You will have the chance to work on enterprise level digital projects with our clients, who include leading global organisations. The position comes with a competitive salary, plus extra benefits which are negotiable depending on your experience and aptitude.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Project Teams throughout the Project Lifecycle to ensure efficient and effective delivery of projects.
- Assist in the planning and maintenance of resourcing schedules.
- Assist in the creation, maintenance and monitoring of project tasks.
- Review and approve timesheets associated with project tasks.
- Prepare and distribute project documents including meeting agendas and minutes.
- Assist in the creation and distribution of project correspondence.
- Create and maintain project issue and risk logs.
- Prepare project reports and collect project data for analysis.
- Work alongside the Project Management Team to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A high standard of written communication skills with good attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workload without close supervision.
- Active listening and verbal communication skills for effective interaction with all colleagues and project stakeholders.
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy.
- The aptitude to use a variety of computer systems, including excel & company specific software.
- Ability to identify issues, and plan action to overcome problems.
- 21 paid holiday days (plus 11 Public and Bank Holidays)
- Summer and Christmas Bonus
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Insurance Plan
- Paid Over-Time
- Flexible Working
- Certified Training
- Yoga at Work
- Bottomless Coffee and Breakfast Club
- Free Car Parking
Closing Date: 8th July 2019 – 5:30 pm