We currently have
It would also be highly beneficial if you have experience with .NET based CMS platforms such as Kentico, Umbraco, Sitefinity or Sitecore. We specialise in CMS-driven digital platforms, with a key focus on MVC, ASP.Net, C# Applications and Kentico CMS.
Our projects range from custom corporate web portals, eCommerce implementations to highly complex integrated solutions. Our work often takes us all over the World.
We want to hear from enthusiastic and highly capable developers with a track record of successful delivery. If you want to constantly learn and evolve, we’d love to hear from you! Our weekends start at 1 pm on a Friday!
In an ideal world, you would have experience in each of the skills listed below. However, if you only have some of these but are a passionate and proactive problem solver, be sure to get in touch!
- 2-4 years' commercial experience in MVC, ASP.NET (using C# & .Net Core)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good people skills
- An understanding of CMS platforms such as Kentico, Umbraco, Sitefinity or Sitecore.
- Entity Framework
- SQL Development
- Knowledge of IIS
- Front and back-end web development
- Parsing and processing data files into a large database
- Writing optimised database queries
- Improving functionality and fixing bugs in our bespoke Content Management Systems
- Liaising with other team members
- Making design improvements & tweaks to web and email templates
- Prioritising workload and researching best practices for future developments
- 32 paid holiday days (including Public & Bank Holidays)
- Summer and Christmas Bonus
- Paid Over-Time
- Flexible Working Hours
- Flexible company with dynamic work from home policies
- 4.5-day working week
- We will invest in your training to achieve Microsoft Certifications
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Insurance Plan
- Free Car Parking (when in the Office)
Apply for this position
All fields required.