We Are Seeking
A Test Lead to join our experienced test and project delivery team on a permanent, part-time or full-time basis.
You will have the chance to work on enterprise level digital projects with our clients, who include leading global organisations. The position comes with a competitive salary, plus extra benefits which are negotiable depending on your experience and aptitude.
Acting as our gatekeeper to the live environment, you will:
- Manage the performance of the test and release team.
- Work with both external suppliers and internal development teams to co-ordinate developments, testing and deployments.
- Be responsible for the coordination of UAT, liaising with end users to ensure requirements are communicated and planned.
- Ensure the code has been through a rigorous QA before handing it over to the end users for UAT and ensure test scripts are in place for UAT and regression testing.
- Ensure testing specifications are properly linked to detailed business requirements.
- Liaise with other teams to plan regression testing.
- Develop strong working relationships with super users, the Technology team and suppliers.
- Work with the project and development teams to coordinate any releases.
- Ensure a release strategy is in place and followed for each application.
What we think you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- A Proven track record of effectively supporting business systems and applications.
- Previous team and stakeholder management experience.
- Experience of working as a Test Analyst with a proven track record of improving testing processes.
- Ability to thrive in high pressure and fast-moving environment.
- Understanding of the different development methodologies.
- Experience in writing detailed test scripts and test plans.
- Strong documentation experience and the ability to create Test plans, exit and daily reports.
- Understanding of integration testing and the ability to work alongside other project teams and third parties.
- Experience with Interface testing.
- Understanding and experience of Cross Browser testing.
- Experience of working with testing tools e.g. TestRail, MS Team Services.
- ISEB/ISTQB foundation level qualification.
Why join i3 Digital?
- 21 paid holiday days (plus 11 Public and Bank Holidays)
- Summer and Christmas Bonus
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Insurance Plan
- Paid Over-Time
- 4.5 day working week
- Certified Training
- Yoga at Work
- Bottomless Coffee and Breakfast Club
- Free Car Parking
Apply for this position
All fields required.