We Are Seeking
A Support/Junior Developer to join our experienced Support team on a permanent full-time basis.
You will have the chance to work on enterprise-level digital projects with our clients, who include leading global organisations. The position comes with a competitive salary, plus extra benefits which are negotiable depending on your experience and aptitude.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting our existing UK and US Customers by providing maintenance and support of existing Website Solutions. You will also be responsible for ensuring appropriate source code and release management relating to Solutions.
Experience in the following would be ideal:
- Knowledge of SQL and creating SQL based queries
- Knowledge of object-orientated methodologies
Experience of the following would be advantageous:
- Knowledge of .NET based Content Management Systems such as Umbraco, Sitefinity, Kentico, EpiServer or Sitecore
- Knowledge of MVC and or .Net Core
- Knowledge of source control like GIT or Visual Studio Team Services
Don’t let this put you off though – a willingness to learn, ability to solve problems, attention to detail, time management and an ability to follow technical processes and procedures are really what we’re after.
Why join i3 Digital?
- 21 paid holiday days (plus 11 Public and Bank Holidays)
- Summer and Christmas Bonus
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Insurance Plan
- Paid Over-Time
- 4.5-day working week
- Certified Training
- Bottomless Coffee and Breakfast Club
- Free Car Parking
Apply for this position
All fields required.